[Sticky] Questions about the move to Virtual in 2022
We know you have a lot of questions about move to virtual.
Let's start with some of these basic answers, and if you have additional questions, not answered by these, please ask below.
2022 Roundup Registrants:
The 2022 Rehoboth Beach Roundup (RBR) wants to extend a hearty thanks for supporting the roundup in these unprecedented times that seem to define our new now. We know there maybe some uncertainty about how the switch from in-person to virtual will impact you.
- In reverence, the RBR wants to extend a free registration to the 2022 virtual roundup to our preregistered community.
- Despite the no refund policy we will transfer your registration fees and meals to the next in person roundup.
- We realize that this may present a financial hardship for some, so contact @rehobothroundup.org" target="_blank" rel="noopener">email@example.com by January 31st. The amount will be 10.00 less to cover PayPal fees.
- If you have an active registration for the 2022 roundup you are automatically registered for the virtual roundup. You will receive an automatic email-ink to the virtual roundup a day or two before the event.
- Remember to cancel your Atlantic Sands hotel reservations.
We look forward to providing our 12-Step Recovery Communities an encompassing and exhilarating virtual roundup experience.
2022 RBR Committee